All of the assets in the game were made by FiloGC (Programming) and Chandalf (Art) during the Game Jam period.
You are deep within a dungeon and naked... again. Hordes of brutes are coming for you, the floor breaks under your feet so keep moving because IF YOU STOP, YOU DIE!
Pachango! is a roguelike where the world moves when you move... unless you're taking too long, in which case the world just keep moving without you. It was developed for the GameDev insiders #1 Jam by @FiloGC and @Chandalf in about 72 hours. It includes:
- Multiple, increasingly challenging levels.
- Hand drawn animations.
- 2 alternate endings!
- A speedrun timer.
- Hot Pachango! pics.
- Breathtakingly frenetic combat.
- Ice-skating puzzles like the ones in old school JRPGs, you know the ones. Those ones.
- Combat inside those puzzles too
- There's even a tutorial somewhere in there
- 1.1 Stairs bug fixedOct 26, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.